Friday, February 1, 2013

Cutting Out Unprocessed Food

I know that I've been relaxed about posting but I have strep.. yeah, I know (acknowledging all the sympathetic looks and nods).

So I thought for today while I'm healing and resting that I would direct you all over to a great blog about a family going unprocessed. 100 Days of Real Food. Lisa Leake and her family pledged to go 100 days without any refined or processed foods. She's got so may great tips and recipes for ridding your house of all these processed foods that those of us with kids especially seem to rely on.

I'm still going into the archives and reading up, because lots of the things she has covered are things I deal with. Picky Eaters, what to pack for lunches and OMG how to handle the 'Birthday-treat-at-school' thing.

To start though, here is her list of 10 Reasons to Cut Out Processed Foods. So you know, don't take my word for it. Take hers. She's more famous than I am. ;)

Happy Reading! Please share your top reason for cutting out processed foods in the comments, I'd love to hear them! Come on, give me some entertainment while I'm resting.


No comments:

Post a Comment