Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Clumsy Housewife Chit Chat

I'm not perfect. I wish I was. Maybe that would be too boring though. Isn't that what they say? I probably would be boring if I didn't do things like let A eat pomegranate arils on the carpet. It wouldn't be nearly as exciting if I had all the laundry folded and put away and clean. What would I do with that extra 10 minutes every morning that I don't spend rifling through piles to get the girls clothes for school?

One thing I really would like to be a little less imperfect in is meal planning. I don't do it. At all. I'm pretty bad about waiting until 3 or 4pm before I really settle on dinner. I have a general idea of things I'd like to make during the course of the week, but I don't really have a schedule I keep.

We do ok, my fall back is lots and lots of veggies. I would love to get more organized with that though.  I think maybe I'll start small. Plan out 3 days in advance. Then once I get the hang of it, I'll go by the week. Maybe I'll get a little crazy and do some food prep on Sundays. Luckily, I think Pinterest is a great place to find ideas for meals.

Do you meal plan? What helps you stick to your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment